CBI Notification 2016 – Central Bank of India (CBI) has invited application for the posts of Credit Officer and Risk Managers 61 posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before last date. It is advised to the eligible candidates who is interested for the posts should apply on or before the last date. Because the applications after the last date will not be permissible. All the application will be rejected after the last date.
CBI Notification 2016 Credit Officer Risk Managers 61Posts
Job Location – Mumbai
Dates To Remember
Start Date – 15-09-2016
Last Date – 30-09-2016
Name of Posts – Credit Officer, Risk Managers
Number of Posts –
Credit Officer – 38 Posts
Risk Managers – 23 Posts
Your Educational Qualification Should–
Credit Officer – Candidate must have Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE/ UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or Graduate with PGDBM in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
Risk Managers – Candidate must have B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or M.Sc. Statistics/Maths from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or MBA (Finance) or its equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
Your Age Limit Should Be – 20 to 30 years As on 30.09.2016
Age Relaxation for reserved categories
- For OBC Candidates – 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 years
You Will Get A Pay Scale
- Credit Officer – Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
- Risk Managers – Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
Selection Method – Selection will be based on Written Test or interview.
Application Fee To Be Paid – Candidates Have to Pay Rs.550/- and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates through Online.
How You Can Apply – Interested candidates may apply Online before 30.09.2016.
Step By Step Guide To Apply For CBI Notification 2016
- Candidates Central Bank of Indialog through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
If you have any query regarding the CBI Notification 2016 Credit Officer Risk Managers 61 Post. You may contact us through comment box given below.
Important Link Regarding CBI Notification 2016