CTET FEB – 2016 Examination Date : 21st Feb 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi is conducting the CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) every year.
This year the CBSE Board is going to conduct CTET Feb 2016 on dated 21st February 2016 (Sunday) and CTET Sep on dated 18th September 2016 (Sunday). The applicant should check the official site at ctet.nic.in. CTET exam has conducted to all eligible applicants for primary & elementary teacher (Class 1 to 8).
Candidates can apply for CTET – FEB 2016 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 04.12.2015 to 28.12.2015
परीक्षा की तिथि : 21-02-2016
CTET 2016 Online Application Form Important Dates
- CTET Feb 2016 Online Form Starting date: 4th December 2015
- CTET Feb 2016 Online form Closing Date: – 28th Dec 2015
- Last date for fee submission: 29th Dec 2015 (till 3:30 PM)
- Online Correction Date : 30th Dec 2015 to 4th Jan 2016
- Admit Card Date: 25th Jan 2015
- CTET 2016 Exam Date: 21st Feb 2016
Schedule of Examination
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|21.02.2016||PAPER – II||09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
|21.02.2016||PAPER – I||14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS||2.30 HOURS|
Fee Details for CTET – FEB 2016 are as follows:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank.
- By Debit/Credit Card.
How to Apply For CTET 2016
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online ” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
- The signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only. CTET-FEB 2016 Page 3 STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
Exam centers list and syllabus for CTET examination is also uploaded on the official website of CTET which is: www.ctet.nic.in.
Download Previous Year Papers
Click here for Examination Centre List
CTET Exam Contact Details
Address: – The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, I P Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110 092
CTET Exam Contact Number: -011-22235774/ 22240104/ 22240112
CTET Exam Fax Code: 011-22240103
CTET Exam Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Like govtjobkey.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest govt jobs.