Delhi Guest Teachers 2016 PRT TGT PGT 365 Posts Delhi guest teacher Feb. 2016 job NDMC / NAVYUG SCHOOLS invite online applications year 2016 from the for the posts of Delhi guest teacher in various subjects for the session of 2016 – 2017.
Advertisement No: – D-117 / Edn. Estt. /2016
Dates to Remember
Start Date – 2.02.2016
Last Date – 22.02.2016 till 6:00 pm
Organization Hiring: New Delhi Municipal Council Palika Kendra, New Delhi Education Department.
Name of the Post To Be Filled: Guest Teachers (PGT, TGT, and Assistant Teachers) for Assistant Teacher (Urdu), TGT (English), TGT (Social Science), TGT (Maths), TGT (Natural Science), TGT (Hindi), TGT (Sanskrit), TGT (Urdu), PGT (English) , PGT (Hindi), PGT (History), PGT (Political Science), PGT (Economics), PGT (Geography) ,PGT (Maths)
PGT (commerce), PGT (Sanskrit) ,PGT (Chemistry), PGT (Biology), PGT (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science) , PGT (Physical Education) subjects in NDMC/ NAVYUG Schools.
No of the Posts To Be Filled: 365 Posts
TGT – 129,
PGT – 130,
Assistant Teacher – 106
Delhi Guest Teachers 2016 Detail
Guest teacher vacancy in Delhi is according to the school i.e. NDMC/ NAVYUG Schools.
Detail of the NDMC/ NAVYUG Schools posts subject wise for Delhi guest teacher vacancy 2016 are given below:
|Sr. no||Post Name||Guest teacher Vacancy in NDMC Schools||Guest teacher Vacancy in Navyug schools||Total No. Posts Delhi guest teacher Vacancy|
|2||Assistant Teacher (Urdu)||08||00||08|
|4||TGT (Social Science)||14||00||14|
|6||TGT (Natural Science)||17||00||17|
|13||PGT (Political Science)||06||04||10|
|22||PGT (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science)||09||06||15|
|23||PGT (Physical Education)||05||01||06|
You will Get Pay Scale/ enumeration / salary for Delhi guest teachers
For PGT: – Rs.1100/- per day
For TGT (various subjects/MIL): – Rs.1050/- per day
For Assistant Teachers, Assistant Teacher (Urdu): – Rs.850/- per day
How To Apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Job
Eligible candidates may apply on line through the official Website www.ndmc.gov.in from 01.02.2016 to 22.02.2016 till 6:00 pm. Link for apply online is given below.
Delhi guest teacher selection process 2016-
Selection Procedure – Candidates may be selected on the basis of merit list.
Merit list will be prepared As for Delhi guest teacher as follow
90% academic & professional + 10% experience for each category candidates separately.
Your Educational Qualification Should Be
- For PGT / Lecture(various subjects: English, Hindi, Maths, History, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics, Sanskrit, Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, Biology): –
- Candidates should have passed the master degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university OR oriental degree in the case of PGT (Sanskrit / Hindi)
- Degree of B.Ed. and six months experience as Guest Teacher/ Contract Teacher from any Govt. aided institution as PGT in concerned subject.
- For PGT / Lecture (Physical education):–
- Candidates should have passed Master Degree in Physical Education from a recognized university and
- Experience of at least six months as a Guest Teacher/ Contract Teacher from any Govt. aided institution as PGT (Physical Education).
- For PGT (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science):
- Candidates should have passed the Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering. / Information Technology / electronics & Communication)OR
- Master’s Degree (MCA/ M.Sc.) (Computer Science / Information Technology) or Master’s in ITOR
- in Mathematics and B.Sc. in Computer Science or BCA OR
- Post Graduation Degree in Mathematics / Physics / Statics and 3 year Diploma in Computer Engg. / IT / Computer application from a recognized institution by the AICTE/ university.
- And candidate should have passed the Graduate Degree and B.Ed. and Experience of minimum six months as a Guest Teacher/ Contract Teacher from any Govt. aided institution as PGT (IP / Computer Science).
- For TGT (Various Subjects: English, Maths, Social Science, Science) : –
- Candidates should have passed the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and having at least 45% aggregate marks in two school subjects of whichat least one out of the following should have been at the elective level: English / Mathematics / Natural Science / Physical Science / Social science.
- Degree or Diploma in B.Ed. (Training Education)
- Experience of at least six months as a Guest Teacher/ Contract Teacher from any Govt. aided institution as TGT (Various Subject). And working knowledge of Hindi at least up to Secondary level or its Equivalent.
- For TGT (Modern Indian Language: – Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu): –
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree (Hons.) in one of the Modern Indian language (MIL) or B.A. with Modern Indian Language concerned as one of the Elective Subjects from a recognized university with at least 45 % aggregate in marks with one additional language or one school subject at degree level OR Oriental Degree in MIL with at least having 45 % aggregate in marks from recognized university.
- And Degree / Diploma in B.Ed. with Experience of at least six months as a Guest Teacher/ Contract Teacher from any Govt. aided institution as TGT (MIL).
- For Assistant Teacher (Primary / PRT ): –
- Candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary Examinations (Hindi as a compulsory subject up to Secondary level) with at least 50 % aggregate in marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education from a recognized Board of School or Institution.
- Experience of at least six months as a Guest Teacher/ Contract Teacher from any Govt. aided institution as Primary / Assistant Teacher.
Note: – Candidates, with working knowledge of Computer will be given preference.
- For Assistant Teacher (Urdu): –
- Candidates should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination With minimum 50 % aggregate in marks (Urdu as a compulsory subject up to secondary level) from a recognized Board od School and a Diploma in Education (ETE/JBT) or B.Ed. from a recognized institution.
- Experience of at least six months as a Guest Teacher/ Contract Teacher from any Govt. aided institution as Assistant / Primary Teacher (Urdu).
Note: – The Experience Certificate for all the posts must be countersigned by the concerned District/ Departmental Education Officer.
Your Age Should Be
- For PGT / Lecture (various Subjects): – Below 36 years.
- For PGT / Lecture (Physical Education): – Below 36 years
- For PGT (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science): –below 36 years
- For TGT (Various Subjects): – Below 30 Years
- For TGT (Modern Indian Language): – Below 30 Years
- For Assistant Teachers (Primary): -Below 27 years
- For Assistant Teacher (Urdu): – Below 27 Years
Note:– Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per govt. rules.
Dates To Remember
- Starting date of online registration for the post: – 02.02.2016
- Last date for the registration for the post: – 22.02.2016.
General information for the candidates applying for Delhi teacher vacancy 2016
- Guest teacher shall be engaged only for one year for the session 2016-17 on daily basis till the post are filled up on regular basis.
- Age relaxation and reservations to SC / ST / OBC candidates will be given as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates should have passed the CTET examination conducted by CBSE board. CTET certificate will be considered for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Primary) and TGT (various Subjects/MIL).
- Candidate must state a valid Mobile No. and e-mail id in the application form.
Website link: – for more information regarding the posts of Delhi guest teacher detail, eligibility criteria, selection process, and post details visit the official website given below: