Delhi Police 2016 Notification – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications from eligible and talented male and female candidates for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male, and Constable (Executive) Female positions in Delhi Police. Eligible and talented candidates can apply online on or before 10-October-2016. After that the board will reject all the application.
So it is an advise for the those candidates who are interested in this recruitment of Delhi Police 2016 Notification, apply before on the given last date. Apply before the last date has expired. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given as under. For more details on the Delhi Police 2016 Notification keep visiting our website.
Delhi Police 2016 Notification 4669 Constable Posts
Constable (Executive) Male in Delhi Police:3115 Posts (Unreserved-1557 Posts, OBC-847 Posts, SC-473 Posts, ST-238 Posts)
Constable (Executive) Female in Delhi Police: 1554 Posts (Unreserved-854 Posts, OBC-443 Posts, SC-250 Posts, ST-46 Posts)
Dates To Remember
Starting Date: 10-September-2016
Last Date Online Application/ Fee Payment: 10-October-2016
Last Date Fee through SBI Challan: 13-October-2016
Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 04-March-2017
You Will Get A Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/- and other allowances as admissible [According to 7th Pay Commission]
Your Educational Qualification Should Be: Candidates must have passed 10+2 (Senior secondary) examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Male Candidates must possess and carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle/ Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learning Driving License is not acceptable.
Your Age Limit Should Be As on 01-July-2016
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 21 years for Male candidates
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years for Female candidates
However, relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per government rules.
Application Fee To Be Paid: Rs. 100/- [Online Mode- Through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted]
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
1) Candidates will have to appear for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), scheduled and conducted by Delhi Police region wise at various places in the country.
2) The Staff Selection Commission will conduct Computer based written examination for the Recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male/ Female in Delhi Police.
Only candidates qualifying in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test will be called for the Computer based Written Examination.
3) The Commission will process and declare the result of Computer based written examination and the merit list of candidates will be provided to Delhi Police for further Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
How You Can Apply
Interested candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of Staff Selection Commission.
Steps To Apply For Delhi Police 2016 Notification
- The eligible candidates should go to the official website at ssconline.nic.in/dpconstable or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, you have to click on Delhi Police 2016 Notification
- Apply Online link and click on it.
- Thereafter, enter all the correct & necessary details.
- After that, Pay Application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying filled details.
- At Last, Get the hard copy of it for future uses.
The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at below given link and understand the requirements before applying.
If you have any query about the recruitment. Please share with us in the comment box. We will try to resolve your query.
Important Links Regarding Delhi Police 2016 Notification
For complete detail on this recruitment, please go through official recruitment notification from SSC.