Delhi Police 2016 PET PMT MT – Recently Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited online applications from eligible and talented male and female candidates for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Constable (Executive) Female posts in Delhi Police. Delhi Police will conduct the Physical Endurance and Measurement Test for Constable Positions for both male and female candidates.
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be scheduled and conducted by Delhi Police region-wise at various places in the country. Call letters for PE&MT to candidates will be uploaded by Delhi Police very soon. Only candidates qualifying in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test will be called for the Computer based Written Examination, scheduled to be held on 04.03.2017 onwards.
Delhi Police 2016 PET PMT MT Physical Medical Test
PET (Physical Endurance Test)
The PET (Physical Endurance Test) includes the measuring of the physical standards such as height and the weight of the candidate.
PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
The PMT (Physical Measurement Test) includes various events like race, long jump etc. The complete details of the physical test for Delhi Police for both male and female candidates Constables is given blow on this page.
MT (Medical Test)
The MT (Medical Test) includes the medical checkup of both male and female candidates to check that the candidates are medically fit or not.
CENTRES FOR PE&MT EXAMINATION
A candidate must fill in the Application Form, the State/UT in which he/she would like to appear for the Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test (PE&MT). The PE&MT will be conducted in the following States/UTs as mentioned below. However, additional centres may be created only after the receiving of application forms and their numbers. Cities of centre of the PE&MT will be decided later on.
|State/UT||Centre Code||State/UT||Centre Code|
|Delhi & Haryana||01||Jharkhand||11|
|Punjab & Chandigarh||02||Chhatisgarh||12|
|Gujarat Daman Diu and Dadar Nagar Haveli||07||Karnataka||17|
|Maharashtra, Goa||08||Kerala, Lakshdweep||18|
|Madhya Pradesh||09||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar Islands||19|
|Bihar||10||Assam and all North Eastern States including Sikkim||20|
|Jammu & Kashmir||21|
- No change of Centre of PE&MT will be allowed under any circumstance except in cases where Delhi Police may consider applications supported by documentary evidence from those serving in Armed Forces or Central Armed Police Forces for change of centre, if they are posted out due to operational reasons. Hence, the candidates should select the centres, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications.
- Delhi Police reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. Delhi Police also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the PE&MT.
- Only those candidates who qualify in PE&MT will be allowed to appear in Computer Based Written Examination.
- All candidates will have to undergo PE&MT examination.
The PET (Physical Endurance Test)
|Category of candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms )|
|Unexpanded||Expanded (Min of 4 cms)|
|For male candidates only GENERAL/OBC||170||81||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes||170||81||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||165||76||80|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||165||76||80|
|Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff (Formerly group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police.||165||76||80|
|For Female candidates only GENERAL/OBC||157|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes & Schedules Tribes||155|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||155|
|Daughters of serving, deceased, retired police personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff (Formerly group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police.||152|
THE PHYSICAL ENDURANCE & MEASUREMENT TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED BY DELHI POLICE.
The PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
Physical Endurance test (qualifying) for the post of Constable (Executive) Male for all candidates including Ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under.
|Age||Race 1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 31 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9”|
|From the age above 31 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6”|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3”|
Physical Endurance test (qualifying) for the post of Constable (Executive) Female for all candidates including Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under.
|Age||Race 1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 31 years||08 Minutes||10 Feet||3’|
|From the age of 31 to 35 years||09 Minutes||09 Feet||2’9”|
- Those who qualify in the race event will be eligible to appear in the long jump and high jump events.
- Three chances will be given to qualify in long jump and high jump events.
- There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump, however, candidate may appeal against height and chest measurement on the same day of PE&MT before the Appellate Board.
- There shall be no chest measurement for Female candidates. The candidature of female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PE&MT will be rejected as they cannot undergo the test. No appeal/representation will be entertained against such rejection.
- Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the proforma as prescribed, from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside.
- PE&MT Will NOT CARRY ANY MARKS BUT WILL BE OF QUALIFYING/ELIMINATION NATURE.
- Use of drugs during Physical Endurance and Measurement test will lead to disqualification.
MEDICAL STANDARD FOR BOTH THE POSTS
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/12 of two eyes (without glasses) and shall be free from colour blindness.
- Candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery for improvement of their vision (Eye Sight) will be eligible if their vision (Eye Sight) is found normal after the conduct of the following Tests at the Govt. Hospital:
- Contrast Sensitivity
- Dim Light Vision(Mesopic Vision)
- Glare Acuity
- The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose vein, loss or deformity of fingers & chest and joints, Halux valgus, halux rigidus, squint in eyes, bow legs and other deformity including loss of any part of body.
- The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.
Details about the medical test can be fetched from this official notification issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from above given link.