Delhi Police Constable Syllabus Pattern 2016 – Recently Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited online applications from eligible and talented male and female candidates for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Constable (Executive) Female 4669 posts in Delhi Police. Delhi Police will conduct the Computer Based Written Examination (CBWE) for Constable Positions for both male and female candidates. Computer based Written Exam will be held in dated 04/03/2017.
As the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and Delhi police will conduct the Computer Based Written Examination (CBWE) for both male and female candidates constable posts. Thus the candidates need the syllabus for preparation for the Computer Based Written Examination (CBWE) to crack the examination. Here we are providing the syllabus for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2016. Candidates can download the same from the link given below.
Delhi Police Syllabus Pattern 2016 Constable CBWE
We will advise both male and female candidates that they should start their preparation for the Delhi Police CBWE 2016. Because without the preparations, it is very difficult to crack the exam. They can start their exam preparations on the bases of the syllabus we are providing here.
SCHEME/PATTERN COMPUTER BASED WRITTEN EXAMINATION (CBWE)
There will be the following topics in the Delhi Police 2106 Recruitment computer based written examination.
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- Numeric Ability
The details like maximum marks, Number of questions, and time is given below for the candidates.
|Subject||No Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
- Only those candidates who qualify in PE&MT will be allowed to appear in Computer Based Written Examination.
- All candidates will have to undergo PE&MT examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, MUST NOT bring Mobile Phone, Calculators or any other electronic / electrical device inside the Computer Based Written Examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the Examination and appropriate action will be taken by the Commission against such candidates, as per extant policy of the Commission.
- The Commission will not take cognizance of representations regarding the Question Paper of Computer Based Written Examination, received later than ten days after placement of answer keys on the website.
- The date of Computer Based written examination is subject to change, in which event the new date will be notified through Newspapers, Commission’s websites and Admission Certificates for the examination.
- Detailed instructions regarding Computer Based Written Examination are available on the Commission’s website, http://ssc.nic.in.
- The Commission reserves the right to introduce any additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary.
If you have any query regarding the post. You may contact us through the comment box given below. We will try our best to solve your query.