HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Syllabus Download – Candidates of HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment eagerly seeking for the exam syllabus. Without exam syllabus candidates cannot start the exam prep. Here we are providing Syllabus Haryana Public Service Commission Veterinary Surgeon Exam. You don’t ignore the same while starting the preparations.
You can also follow the exam pattern and divide your HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam Syllabus, as per exam schedule. We advise to you must follow the same content to get the exam.
HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016
Haryana Public Service Commission is going to arrange an exam. Before the exam in this time, we are linking the Haryana Public Service Commission Veterinary Surgeon Syllabus. You should take it seriously. If you prepare the subject wise and topics, and you must get good marks in the exam.
HPSC VS Exam Schedule Exam Pattern 2016
Milk and Meat Hygiene. Food Safety and Public Health:
- Microbial flora of milk and milk products.
- Control of milk and milk product contamination.
- Milk hygiene about public health.
- Milk hygiene practices in India and other countries.
- Legislation and standards for milk and milk products.
- Milk as a source of disease transmission
Veterinary Epidemiology and Zoonoses:
- Definitions and aims of epidemiology.
- Epidemiological hypothesis.
- Factors influencing occurrence of livestock diseases and production.
- Epidemiological methods.
Environment & Environmental Hygiene:
- Definition, scope, and importance.
- Ecosystem: types, structure, and functions.
- Environmental pollution-causes, and effects.
- Control measures of air, water, soil, marine, thermal and noise pollution.
- Physical, chemical, microbiological and biological evaluation of water.
- Water purification.
- Food chains.
- Nuclear hazards.
- Disposal of sewage and farm wastes.
- Livestock Handling.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Animals.
- Poultry Science.
- Veterinary Surgery.
- Veterinary Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Livestock Production & Management.
- Andrology and Artificial Insemination.
- Hospital Management And Surgical Care.
- Preventive Veterinary Medicine.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Animal Breeding & Genetics.
- Elementary Animal Husbandry.
- Animal Husbandry Extension.
- Animal Reproduction.
- Parasitology .
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Practical Farm Training.
- Animal Husbandry Extension Training.
- Veterinary Hospital Training.
- Veterinary Pharmacy Training.
- Wounds Management and Veterinary Care.
- Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Techniques.
- Laboratory Training etc.
- Development Programmes.
- Science and Technology.
- Ecology and Environment.
- General Awareness – Haryana.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
As the exam syllabus gives the guidelines to the candidates. It is the blue print of the making exam preparations. So you must follow. Official link of the website.