IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016 – India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB), has invited online applications from qualified candidates for recruitment/ appointment of 1060 MMGS Scale II and MMGS Scale III Positions. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of joining. Eligible and talented candidates can apply online on or before 01-November-2016. After that the board will reject all the application.
So it is an advise for the those candidates who are interested in this recruitment of IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016, apply before on the given last date. Apply before the last date has expired. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given as under. For more details on the IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016 keep visiting our website.
IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016 Notification 1060 Posts
India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Post Box No: 760, Speed Post Centre, Market Road, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, New Delhi- 110 00. India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Scale II and Scale III Positions Recruitment 2016-17
Dates To Remember:
Starting Date Fee: 07-October-2016
Last Date Fee: 01-November-2016
Senior Manager (Branch): 350 Posts
Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body. Minimum experience of 6 years is mandatory. Experience in managing a branch of a Public Sector Bank (or) Private Bank is mandatory. The candidate should at least be working in Scale II of a PSB or equivalent scale in a Private Bank or similar level in any other organization.
Manager (Area Sales): 250 Posts
Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body. Minimum experience of 3 years in sales of financial products is mandatory. The candidate should at least be working in Scale I of a PSB or equivalent scale in a Private Bank or similar level in any other organization.
Manager (Area Operations): 350 Posts
Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body. Minimum experience of 3 years in working in a CBS environment on banking operations in a Public Sector Bank or Private Bank or Post Office Savings Bank is mandatory.
4. Senior Manager (Sales Operation): 02 Posts
5. Senior Manager (UI/ UX): 01 Posts
6. Senior Manager (Retail Products): 03 Posts
7. Senior Manager (Merchant Products): 02 Posts
8. Senior Manager (Government Products): 02 Posts
9. Manager (Product Research): 01 Posts
10. Manager (User Experience UX): 02 Posts
11. Manager (User Interface UI): 02 Posts
12. Senior Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 Posts
13. Senior Manager (Branding & Marketing): 01 Posts
14. Senior Manager (Financial Planning & Budgeting): 01 Posts
15. Manager (Account Payable): 01 Posts
16. Manager (Taxation): 01 Posts
17. Manager (Procurement): 01 Posts
18. Manager (Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation): 01 Posts
19. Manager (Program Management Office): 01 Posts
20. Senior Manager (Training): 01 Posts
21. Senior Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System): 02 Posts
22. Manager (Training): 01 Posts
23. Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System): 02 Posts
24. Manager (Corporate HR & Administration): 01 Posts
25. Manager (Branch HR & Administration): 04 Posts
26. Manager (Administration): 01 Posts
27. Manager (Hindi Cell): 01 Posts
28. Senior Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit): 02 Posts
29. Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit): 02 Posts
30. Senior Manager (Fraud Control Operations): 04 Posts
31. Senior Manager (Customer Service): 04 Posts
32. Senior Manager (Call Centre): 01 Posts
33. Senior Manager (Branch Operations): 04 Posts
34. Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System): 03 Posts
35. Senior Manager (Reconciliation): 03 Posts
36. Manager (Customer Acquisition Support): 16 Posts
37. Manager (Vendor Performance Management): 03 Posts
38. Senior Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting): 02 Posts
39. Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting): 02 Posts
40. Manager (Operational Risk): 06 Posts
41. Manager (Legal): 01 Posts
42. Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration): 05 Posts
43. Senior Manager (Security Administration): 05 Posts
44. Senior Manager (Network/ Infrastructure Administration): 05 Posts
45. Senior Manager (IT Project Management): 03 Posts
46. Manager (Vendor Management – Hardware/ Software/ Services): 02 Posts
47. Manager (Digital Technology Innovation): 01 Posts
Your Age Limit Should Be: Minimum 26 years and Maximum 35 years (The candidate should be born not before 02-09-1981 and not later than 01-09-1990 both dates inclusive) for Senior Manager Posts; and Minimum 23 years and Maximum 35 years (The candidate should be born not before 02-09-1981 and not later than 01-09-1993 both dates inclusive) for Manager Posts as on 01-September-2016. However, relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per government rules.
Selection Method: Candidates will be selected based on examination/ interview.
You Will Get A Pay Scale:
Middle Management Grade Scale (MMGS) II: Rs. 31,705-45,950/-
Middle Management Grade Scale (MMGS) III: Rs. 42,020-51,490/-
Application Fee To Be Paid:
Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (Only Intimation charges) and
Rs. 700/- for all others candidates
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Application Mode :
Interested candidates are suggested to apply online through the official website of INDIA POST.
Steps To Apply For IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016
- The eligible candidates should go to the official website at www.indiapost.gov.in or click on below mentioned link.
- After that, you have to click on IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016.
- Apply Online link and click on it.
- Thereafter, enter all the correct & necessary details.
- After that, Pay Application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying filled details.
- At Last, Get the hard copy of it for future uses.
The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at below given link and understand the requirements before applying.
If you have any query about the recruitment. Please share with us in the comment box. We will try to resolve your query.
Important Links Regarding IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016