LIC AAO Exam 2016 Online Application – 700 Vacancies
LIC AAO Exam 2016 Online Application – 700 Vacancies : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) AAO. Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-12-2015 to 05-01-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
LIC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 700
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)
1. SC: 106 Posts
2. ST: 53 Posts
3. OBC: 192 Posts
4. UR: 349 Posts
Age: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum age shall not be more than 30 years as on 01-12-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ St, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) & for others as per rules.
Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor/ Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on on-line examination, interview
Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges (Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.licindia.com from 15-12-2015 to 05-01-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before apply online candidates should have valid email ID, mobile no & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website www.licindia.com.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016″.
4. Click on “Click here for Apply Online”.
5. To register application, choose “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Read the instructions and fill all the details of and then upload photograph & signature.
7. After verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct, Submit the form.
8. Make payment & Finally submit the form.
9. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee 15-12-2015
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee 05-01-2016
Last Date for Editing Application Details 05-01-2016
Last Date for Printing your Application 20-01-2016
Date of Download of Call Letter for Examination Last week of February, 2016
Tentative Date of Online Examination
For more details like examination centres, emoluments, benefits, probation, guarantee bond and other information click on the link given below…
Like govtjobkey.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest govt jobs.