MP Police Admit Card Sub-Inspector Exam 2016- Madhya Pradesh Police & VYAPAM (MPPEB) Board will conduct the written test for Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander for Police H.Q., Home (Police) is scheduled to be held on September 4, 2016, by. Total post are 863 posts for which the test will be conducted. The Madhya Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Exam Admit Cards 2016 to be issued very soon.
MP Police Admit Card Sub Inspector Exam 2016 Download
MP Police Technical Posts Details:
- Sub-Inspector (Ordnance).
- Sub-Inspector (Q.D.).
- Sub-Inspector (Radio).
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print).
MP Police Non-Technical Posts Details:
- Sub-Inspector (Distt. Force).
- Sub-Inspector (Special Branch).
- Platoon Commander.
MP Police SI Selection Method– Written test followed a physical test.
MP Police Admit Card Sub Inspector Exam 2016 – Download Here.
- Application Number & Date of birth to download the hall ticket page.
- Original government ID to the exam venue such as driving license, voter card, or PAN card.
- The Aadhar Card won’t be accepted as a government ID.
MP Police SI Total Positions With Dates To Remember
|Posts||Sub-Inspectors, Subedar, Platoon Commander|
|Exam Date||Sept 4, 2016.|
|Admit Card status||releasing soon|
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2016
Question Style- Multiple-choice questions
Computer Based Test
There will be Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Dureation – first paper is 2 Hours while 3 Hours for the Paper-II.
No negative marking
- Paper-I(Science (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)): 100 marks (For Technical posts)
- Paper-II(Proficiency in Hindi, English & GK): 200 Marks (For Both Technical & Non-Technical Posts)
MP Police Constable Physical Test 2016 – Race And Jump Details
Physical Proficiency Test (PPT)
|Post||800-meter Race||Shot put||Long Jump|
|Constable (GD)/ Head Constable (Computer)/ ASI (Computer) MALE||2 minutes 45 seconds||19 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||13 feet|
|Constable (GD)/ Head Constable (Computer)/ ASI (Computer) FEMALE/ Female Homeguard||4 minutes||15 feet (weight of sphere 4 KGs)||10 feet|
|Constable (Tradesman)||3 minutes||N/A||N/A|
|Ex-servicemen||3 minutes 15 seconds||15 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||10 feet|
|Home Guard||3 minutes 15 seconds||17 feet (weight of sphere 7.260 KGs)||12 feet|
Marks per paper for the Constable posts:
- Paper-I: 100 marks (compulsory for all posts)
- Paper-II: 100 Marks ( only for ASI, Head Constable vacancies)
Selection Method: Physical Proficiency Test is scheduled to take place once the written test results are out. After PPT, the driving test shall be conducted for Constable (Driver) posts.