Here on this page you can check the complete detailed information about Punjab Police PST PET 2016 Race Jump Marks Details.
Punjab Police 2016 Constable IT Jobs Selection Procedure
Candidates should qualify the below given tests. They are.
- Preliminary Medical test / Drug test / Dope test (if any)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement
- Written test (Computer-based / OMR sheet based)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Info Punjab Police 2016
Eligible candidates will be called for the PET.
Before start the Physical Test (PET), Punjab Police will conduct the drug test/dope test.
There will be 3 events in PET like Race, Long Jump, and the high jump.
The Physical Efficiency Test For Male Candidates
- The race of 800 meters to be completed within 4 Minutes.
- The long jump of 9 Feet in 3 chances for this event.
- The High Jump of 3 Feet in 3 chances.
The Physical Efficiency Test For Female Candidates
- The long race of 400 meters in 2 Minutes.
- The long jump for woman candidates is 6 Feet in 3 chances.
- The high jump of 2½ in three chances.
The Physical Efficiency Test For Ex-Servicemen: The Ex.Servicemen need to finish the 800-meter race in 6 minutes.
Physical Measurement – Required Height Punjab Police Recruitment
A candidate must have the following height according to his sex.
|Category||Minimum Height Required|
|Male||5’ 5” (5 feet 5 inches)|
|Female||5’ 1” (5 feet 1 inches)|
The candidates who clear the PST (Physical Standard test) will be eligible for written test. The details about Punjab Police Written Exam are available at the link given bellow.