Punjabi University 2016 Assistant Professor 51 Posts – DESGPC Chandigarh Jobs 2016 – 51 Assistant Professor Posts Directorate of Education, Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (DESGPC), Chandigarh has published notification for the recruitment of 51 Assistant Professor posts in various colleges under the management of Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, Sri Amritsar afflicted with Punjabi University, Patiala on regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 19-05-2016. Other details like selection process, application fee & how to apply are given as under.
Punjabi University 2016 Assistant Professor 51 Posts
DESGPC Chandigarh Posts Details:
Total No. of Posts: 51 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of College:
1. General Shivdev Singh Diwan Gurbachan Singh Khalsa College, Patiala: 03 Posts
2. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Sri Anandpur Sahib: 10 Posts
3. Guru Nanak College, Budhlada, Mansa: 05 Posts
4. Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College for Girls, Aakar, Patiala: 01 Post
5. Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Gehal, Barnala: 05 Posts
6. Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda: 06 Posts
7. Bhai Behlo Khalsa Girls College, Phaphare Bhai Ke, Mansa: 02 Posts
8. Dashmesh Khalsa College, Nabha Sahib, Zirakpur, Mohali: 09 Posts
9. Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Bhagta Bhai Ka, Bathinda: 09 Posts
10. Guru Gobind Sahib Khalsa Girls College, Karhali Sahib, Patiala: 01 Post
Dates To Remember
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 19-05-2016
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee To Be Paid: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- by DD in favor of Director Education, SGPC, Payable at Chandigarh.
How You Can Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application with testimonials, DD by registered post/ speed post to the Dean, College Development Council, Punjabi University, Patiala on or before 19-05-2016.