Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSC KKR), invites applications for direct recruitment of Assistant (Legal), Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Research Assistant (Environment), Section Officer (Horticulture), Technical Assistant (Economics), Office Superintendent, Instructor (Marine Engineering), Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Technical Clerk (Economics), Laboratory Assistant Positions under various departments/ ministries.
SSC KKR Group C Group B 51 Other Positions 2016
Staff Selection Commission SSC Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) Recruitment Advertisement 01/2016
Number of Vacancies: 51 Posts
- Assistant (Legal) 04
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade –I (Cypher) 03
- Research Assistant (Environment) 01
- Section Officer (Horticulture) 09
- Technical Assistant (Economics) 05
- Office Superintendent 17
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) 01
- Research Assistant (RA) 02
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “B” 01
- Technical Clerk (Economics) 06
- Laboratory Assistant 02
Place of Posting: New Delhi/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Chennai/ Bangalore/ Kochi/ Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Chandigarh, Goa, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand; with ALL INDIA service liability.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of OMR/ Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination, and Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc wherever applicable.
Dates To Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application/ Making Online Payment: 26-September-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: Within ten Days from the last date prescribed for Payment of Fee
Examination Fee To Be Paid: Rs. 100/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the examination fee through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to submit SSC KKR Application Form 2016
Interested candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of Staff Selection Commission SSC.
- The candidates log on to the official website at www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in or click on below mentioned link.
- Search and click on SSC KKR Recruitment 2016
- Click on apply online link.
- Now, fill this application form with the correct details.
- Pay application fee through given mode.
- Submit the application form and get the hard copy of it.
- Send it to below given address along with the supported document.
The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka, Kerala Region, 1s Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, BENGALURU – 560 034
For complete detail on this recruitment as job profile, number of vacancies for individual posts, required educational qualification and experiences if any, age limit, relaxation in upper age limit, selection procedure, and other important guidelines, please go through official recruitment notification from SSC Eastern Region.